Creativity Never Looked So Good!
Stick With It®Palette is the Perfect Portable Art and Craft Organizer
The Stick With It® palette is the world's only magnet-free palette. It is an innovative portable organizer that holds your scrapbooking embellishments, small arts and crafts items firmly in place. Stick With It® is the only palette that uses the revolutionary Clingfinity® technology which allows you to quickly organize and safely store all of your small arts and crafts parts in one place.
Whether your an artist, jewelry or model maker the Stick With It® palette is the perfect organizer and storage case for all your small arts, crafts and hobby project materials made of plastic, metals, wood and much more! When fully open it can be used with palette paper to mix paint, glue or as a flat surface to build and assemble small projects.
Our innovative Clingfinity® surface leaves no sticky residue and is designed to be long lasting, durable and low maintenance. It cleans up easily with 91% rubbing alcohol.
Visit our Store to buy your Stick With It® palette and accessories TODAY!
As seen in
1. How do I use the Stick With It palette for Arts and Crafts?!
With Michael Sue - Dollhouse and Miniature Maker/owner of Ms. Peggy's Place.
- Open the case, peel off the protective plastic film* and set aside for later use.
- Set your project items. Please ensure your items are clean and dry for them to stick properly.
- Once you have it organized the way you like it, gently press each item to secure in place.
- To rearrange or remove your items use a metal spatula to gently pry them off. If the items are delicate, you may use a little water to help release them.
- It can be used in two ways. As a case to carry craft and hobby project materials. Or when fully opened, doubles as a palette to mix colors or glue, paint, and assemble small objects.
- Please click here to visit the Stick With It YouTube Channel for all instructional videos.
2. Recommended Products to Use and To Avoid
These 7 Products are *recommended:
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Elmer's Wood Glue
Elmer's School Glue
DAP Silicone Caulking (the one featured in the video)
Clear Nail Polish
Water-based paints (acrylics)
*Pretty much any water-based glue and water-based paints work great.
These 4 Products are *NOT recommended:
Testors Glosscote Lacquer
*We found these products melted or harmed the surface.
3. How do I Clean my Stick With It palette for Crafting?
Option 1- Remove all objects and dried on products from the surface.
If you have access to a sink, run under warm water using a sponge , add a little soap if needed, rinse and tap out excess water, allow to fully dry. Please do not soak your palette in water, it may remove the Clingfinity™ material.
Option 2- Remove all objects and dried on products from the surface. Wipe the surface clean using 70% or 91% rubbing alcohol with a flat cotton round and let fully dry (99% rubbing alcohol is not recommended). You can still use Anti-bacterial Wet One's if you would like. The alcohol help will remove residue left behind by other products.